- Step 1 – Identifying Your Requirements: It’s always good to have reasons for undertaking a process of discovery; it definitely helps you to stay motivated during the search:
- So maybe you are not far off retirement and you need to track the asset down so that you can calculate your potential future income.
- Maybe you remember you had something, somewhere and wouldn’t want to forget altogether in the future.
- Maybe you are just spring-cleaning and you know it’s important to get your financial affairs in order.
- Maybe you are searching because someone is deceased and you’re helping to tidy up their money matters.
Step 2 – Making Progress